Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.
My SEO strategies are broken down into four areas:
1. User Intent
2. Inbound vs Outbound Marketing
3. On-page/Off-page SEO and Service Side SEO
4. Local Search Marketing
1. User intent (UI) has always been the focus of any search engine and its returning results. The search engine (Google, Yahoo, Yandex) wants the user to find what they are searching for with accuracy and ease. It is that simple, yet for decades now SEO has become an exploited and misunderstood tool. Both those trying to exploit it and those claiming to know how to exploit it are often misguided. With the advent of better technology comes better ways to provide users what they are searching for and send them to a relevant site. This relevant site is usually ranked high because of its relevance to what the user is searching for and the user experience (UX) it provides. I focus on optimizing the UI and UX your brand provides. This creates maximum results via organic effort.
2. It can never be said enough “Content is King.” That statement rings as true today as ever. With the rise of modern social media has come the perceived need demand for more content. In reality, there has always been this demand for content and networks to deliver said information. Modern information is sent over the web using a content delivery network (CDN). However, networks to deliver information existed long before the digital age and can be traced back millenniums. Social media in a since has existed for millenniums too. Conveying your brand’s information to your customers is social media marketing. An often overlooked aspect of this is the inbound marketing of things. Inbound marketing is a business methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. While outbound marketing interrupts your audience with content they don’t always want, inbound marketing forms connections they are looking for and solves problems they already have. I focus heavily on inbound marketing vs outbound marketing.
4. The fourth area of our SEO strategy’s incorporates aspect of Local Search Marketing.